Trainees will learn about a number of agile practices, including techniques originating from Scrum and extreme programming. Earning this certification will improve your future career prospects as you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of Agile and how to apply it to a business environment. Also, this qualification is indicative of a commitment to professional and personal development.
Agile Overview is designed specifically to allow delegates to explore the key ideas and concepts which lie within Agile. With this understanding, candidates can deliver a strategic vision in order to successfully convert a business and subsequently optimize its performance.
This course covers the following:
- Summary of Agile, Lean, and Scrum
- Journey of the Agile Roles, Progressions, and Lifecycle
- The Servant Leader and Empowerment Transformation
- Impact to current organisational roles
- Resource Management in an Agile World
- Business and IT Collaboration as one Team
- Creating Cross-Functional Service/Feature Teams
- Agile/Lean Portfolio Management
- Agile Performance Reviews
- In what way Agile can fail
- Generating Transformation Road map